Thank you for coming to our Marketing Career Experience Sharing last Wednesday! As one of the attendants said,”It’s been the best career sharing event that I’ve ever attended!”
Stay tuned for news on upcoming events this semester!
For the event, we invited:
-Yao(Lexi) Lu: Business Technology Analyst, Deloitte
– Han Wang: Business Analyst Team Lead, Dynatrace; Marketing Operation Specialist, IBM(Former)
– Alex Atkins: Marketing Manger, Stone Temple Consulting
– Jessica Brill: Social Media Manager, Autodesk
Thanks for stopping by our booth
See you in more GMO events!
Thank you for coming to our Digital Marketing 101 event last week! You made it great, and we learned a lot about website reporting and optimization tools. Stay tuned for news on upcoming events coming next semester!
For the event, we invited Colin Cort, a Senior Analyst in the Strategy & Analysis department at DigitasLBi, to teach us the basics about how to use tools in the digital marketing space. We learned about the following tools, and how they are used in real digital marketing situations:
– Google Analytics
– Adobe Analytics
– Optimizely (for A/B testing)
GMO and BAS would like to thank you all very much for coming to our panel on Oct 1st! The event was a huge success. We had more than 70 attendants, both Bentley graduate students and faculty, and we all learned a lot about real life uses of analytics at CVS Health. We would also like to thank Carrie Flynn and John Euell from CVS for coming to Bentley and sharing with us a customer segmentation case from their company, with real insights from senior analysts about segmentation methods, and their applications of analytics for marketing campaigns.
Carrie Flynn – Director of Customer Analytics
John Euell – Senior Analytics Advisor
Thanks for everyone who comes to our Analytics in Practise event on April 13th. Thanks for your support, without it our panel couldn’t be such a success! Special thanks to our speakers:
Prof. Dominique Haughton
- Professor, Mathematical Sciences
- Professor, Global Studies
- United States co-editor, Case Studies for Business, Industry and Government Statistics
Thanks for everyone who comes to our Experience Sharing and Networking event
on March 3rd. Thanks for your support, without it our panel couldn’t be such a success! Special thanks to our panelists:
Sharon (Yihua) Hong
- Current Analytic Consultant at Epsilon
- Previous Senior Data Analyst at Cartera Commerce
- MSMA Graduate 2011 at Bentley University
Iris (Yiye) Feng
- Current Senior Research Analyst at IDC
- Previous Strategic Marketing Intern at Proxy Apparel
- MSMA Graduate 2012 at Bentley University
Minyi (Vicki) Zeng,
- Current Predictive Analytics Analyst at Constant Contact
- Previous Marketing Intern at Dunkin’ Brands
- Previous Marketing Intern at Harte Hanks
- MSMA Graduate 2014 at Bentley University.
- Previous Proposal Specialist at DTZ
- Previous Marketing Intern at Commonplaces
- Current MBA & MSMA candidate at Bentley University
- Previous Intern at My-Take
- Previous Research Assistant at Andra Partners
- Previous Research Assistant at Aptean
GMO BIG DATA experience sharing event
Thank you everyone for attending our event on November 14 at Epsilon Company! Special thanks to Chris Hanson, Vice President of Human Resources for giving us an overview of Epsilon and Eleanor Tipa, Vice President of Analytics for giving us an overview of analytics services at Epsilon. Also great thanks to Katie Weintraub, the product marketing manager who led us visit Epsilon!
Thank you everyone for attending our event on October 28, 2014 at the CMT. Special thanks to Cynthia Stephen, the Vice President of Marketing from Morningstar and Xibei Hao, Marketing Coordinator from ByAllAccounts.
This was a lecture with Q&A session introducing marketing automation — a brand new trend of using software platforms and technologies to more effectively market online and automate repetitive tasks.
Thanks for everyone who comes to our first career panel in this fall semester, thanks for your support, without it our panel couldn’t be such a success! Special thanks to our panelists: Bo(Bob) Liu, who is a research analyst in International Data Corporation and former MSMA student of Bentley University; Landon Barnes, Associate Data Consultant at Forrester Research, 2014 MSMA student; Chenchen Mao, Associate Analyst of Affinnova, 2013 MSMA student; Minyi (Vicki) Zeng, Predictive Analytics Analyst at Constant Contact, she is also a 2014 MSMA student.
Thanks everyone for coming to our Surface III : Data Visualization last Thursday. More importantly, thanks Prof. David T. Oury and Bill Shander, Founder and CEO at Beehive Media for sharing insight information on Data Mining, Data Visualization as well as Informational Design. You can find his presentation here.