Feb 06 2012
- 1 to 3 years (minimum) of experience as an Interaction UI designer, User Experience Designer or similar position preferably with experience in designing for non-technical users of web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in information design, human-computer interaction, or related field.
- Deep understanding of industry best-practices for designing usable, engaging and social experiences.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The desire to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and techniques is a plus.
- Fluency with web standards and technologies, including: CSS, HTML, expertise with multiple conventional AJAX Frameworks (YUI, jQUERY, EXT, Dojo).
- Please submit samples of portfolios, content maps or user flows along with a resume.
- Strong web graphics production capability and experience with various mockup tools.
- Experience with methodologies such as iterative development, Agile or RUP.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based prototype under tight time constraints.
For further details please contact us via email@example.com or 508-625-1729
Salary is negotiable – we’ll pay a good rate based upon your experience level.